Enterprise Zone (EZ) Contribution Projects encourage community participation and public-private partnerships to revitalize EZs.
EZ Administrators may propose projects for EZ Project status to implement the economic development plan of that specific EZ.
EZ Administrators work with their communities to bring forward proposals that meet the economic development needs, result in
job creation/retention and business expansion, and have the support of the community.
What does it take to Obtain an Enterprise Zone Tax Credit?
Click here to learn more about the Enterprise Zone tax Credit
- Donors must make a monetary contribution of $250 or more to Colorado Ballet, either online or by cash, check or credit card.
- Qualifying in-kind donations of (stock, valued goods) qualify for a 12.5% Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
- Donors must have a Colorado state income tax liability to benefit from the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
- Donors must provide their FEIN, SSN or Colorado Account Number, and e-mail address to Colorado Ballet.
- Tax returns must be filed electronically with the Colorado Department of Revenue
- After a qualifying contribution is received the Enterprise Zone will send the appropriate paperwork via the provided e-mail to the donor to support their claim for tax credit.